Πρώτη δημοσίευση 20-11-2010
Μερικές βασικές περιπτώσεις και το διαδίκτυο
Για τα σχέδια μαθήματος και τις πτυχιακές εργασίες σας:
Bronfenbrenner, U. (1979). The ecology of human development: Experiments by nature and design. New York: Cambridge University Press.
Κασσώτη, Ό., Κλιάπης, Π., Οικονόμου, Α. & Οικονόμου, Π. (2006). Μαθηματικά Πέμπτης Δημοτικού. Αθήνα: Ελληνικά Γράμματα.
Kaldrimidou, M., & Ikonomou, A. (1998). Epistemological and metacognitive factors involved in the learning of Mathematics: The case of graphic representation of functions. In H. Steinbring, M. G. Bartolini Bussi & A. Sierpinska (Eds), Language and communication in the mathematics classroom, (pp. 271-288). Reston, VA: NCTM.
Galambos, N. L., & Maggs, J. L. (1991). Children in self-care: Facts, figures, and fiction. In J. V. Lerner & N. L. Galambos (Eds.), Employed mothers and their children, (pp. 131-157). New York: Garland.
Γεωργιάδης, Μ., Οικονόμου Α. & Μενεξές Γ. (2008). Διερεύνηση των προσωπικών αξιών σπουδαστών του Ετήσιου Προγράμματος Παιδαγωγικής Κατάρτισης της Ανώτατης Σχολής Παιδαγωγικής και Τεχνολογικής Εκπαίδευσης. Τετράδια Ανάλυσης Δεδομένων, 10, 157-175.
Ikonomou, A., Kaldrimidou, M., Sakonidis, C., & Tzekaki, M. (1999). Interaction in the Mathematics Classroom: Some epistemological aspects. In Schwank Inge (Ed.), Proceedings of the 1st Conference of the ERME (European Research in Mathematics Education) I, (pp. 168-181). Osnabrück, Germany: Forschungsinstitut für Mathematikdidaktik.
Με το Διαδίκτυο τι κάνουμε;
Quinn, J. (1999). Where need meets opportunity: Youth development programs for early teens. The Future of Children, 9(2), 96-116. Retrieved April 2, 2005, from http://www.futureofchildren.org/usr_doc/vol9no2Art9done.pdf
Να τι, επιπλέον, προτείνει η Αμερικανική Ψυχολογική Εταιρία (American Psychological Association):
The format includes: Author or editor/ Year of Publishing/ Title/ Type of medium/ Producer (optional)/ Availability/ URL/ Access date (optional)
When publication date is not available, enter «(no date)». Typical example:
Robinson, Bruce (2007, April 22). End of the World Predictions. [Online] In Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance. Retrieved June 11, 2007 from http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrld.htm
APA Citation of Sources on the Internet
Authors using and citing sources on the World Wide Web (i.e. Internet) should observe the following two guidelines:
1. Direct readers as closely as possible to the specific information being cited. So, whenever possible, reference the specific document to which you refer, rather than mome or menu pages.
2. Provide addresses (i.e. hyperlinks) that work.
Documents available via the Internet include articles from periodicals (e.g. newspapers, newsletters, journals, etc.); They may stand on their own (e.g. research papers, government reports , online books, brochures, etc.); or they may be in Web-based format (e.g. Web pages, newsgroups, blogs, etc.).
Following are the key points with respect to citing Web sources:
- At a minimum, an Internet source reference should include; document title or description, date of publication or retrieval, and an Internet address (i.e. a valid URL, or uniform resource locator). When possible, identify author name(s) as well.
- The URL must be working, or your paper or argument will suffer. The best way to avoid a typo in a URL is to copy it directly (with your word processor) from the address/location field when you are actually at that particular Web page that you want to cite. For example, the URL for this particular page that you are viewing right now is «http://www.writinghelp-central.com/apa-citation-internet.html«. That is the unique identifier for this one particular page of information that differentiates it from all of the other billions of pages online.
- When you cannot copy the URL directly, be sure that you record it carefully; exactly as it is stated wherever you are copying it from. Always use lower-case letters when citing a URL.
- Test all URLs that you cite in a browser program such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Make sure that it takes you to the exact Web page that contains the info you are citing. It is a good idea to test URL’s periodically since third-party information often gets relocated online or taken down.
Sample APA Citations – Internet References:
Following are example citations for some of the more common citations of online sources. (All sources cited are fictitious):
Internet Published Article Based On Printed Source Article:
Waterston, F., Dixon M. (2007). Cuisine as a cultural and religious marker [Electronic version]. National Journal of Anthropology, 7, 125-132.
Internet Article In An Internet-Only Journal:
Wiltshire, R. D. (2006, May 5). Changing thinking patterns to reduce depression. Psychology For the Future, 3, Article 0012. Retrieved March 15, 2007, from http://www.psychologyforthefuture.org/articles/art0012.html
Internet Article In An Internet-Only Newsletter:
Perez, A. R., Winters, S., Jackson D.B., et al. (2005, June). Using video to increase conversion rates. Marketing News Online (05-06). Retrieved October 15, 2006, from http://www.marketingonline.com/newsletters/Jun05.html
Internet Report Posted Online:
Montreal Region Task Force On Crime, Interim Report Number Two. (2006, November). Statistics and trends in crime. Retrieved February 12, 2007, from http://montrealislandcrime.qc.ca
Document On Government or University Web site:
Bank of Montreal,Business Coach Series, Developing Your Business Plan, Retrieved August 5, 2007, from Government of Canada, Canada Business Web site: http://bsa.canadabusiness.ca/gol/bsa/site.nsf/en/su07140.html#a3
Report From Private Organization – On Their Web Site:
Rassmussen, Inc. (2005, October 28). Knowledge Process Outsourcing in Asia, Retrieved July 20, 2007 from http://www.rassmussen.com/papers/kpoindia.pdf
Message Posted to a Newsgroup:
Frentzen, W. (2006, December 15). The money is in the list [Msg 127]. Message posted to news://imf.internet.marketing
Message Posted to a Web Log (Blog):
Gravely, S. (2007, June 12). Re: Letter writing for small businesses. [The Write Place blog]. Message posted to http://www.writinghelptools.com/blog/